Peace Out, Girl Scout

    |
my kitsch, kitsch peace sign dainty gold necklace, black friday deals 2013, affordable jewelry for young women, dainty fashion jewelry, 14k gold plated brass peace sign necklace, gold for peace sake necklace and earring set, white crotchet urban outfitters dress, spring dress ideas, graduation outfit inspiration
dress: Urban Outfitters //accessories: c/o Kitsch //nail polish: 'And a Cherry On Top' Sephora by OPI

A trend that I've been admiring a lot lately is dainty jewelry. It makes a statement with little effort, and its versatility allows it to be styled in a number of ways. Here are some of my favorite tips and tricks on how to achieve different looks with dainty jewelry:

-  Layer multiple necklaces (about 2-3) for a more elaborated look.
- Wear multiple dainty rings on different fingers for a more trendy look, or a single ring for a more classic look.
- Stick to one color/metal (e.g., gold) when wearing multiple dainty jewelry items for a more polished look.
- Mix metals to appear more eclectic and unpredictable.

my kitsch, kitsch peace sign dainty gold necklace, black friday deals 2013, affordable jewelry for young women, dainty fashion jewelry, 14k gold plated brass peace sign necklace, gold for peace sake necklace and earring set, dainty gold peace sign earrings

my kitsch, kitsch peace sign dainty gold necklace, black friday deals 2013, affordable jewelry for young women, dainty fashion jewelry, 14k gold plated brass peace sign necklace, gold for peace sake necklace and earring set

my kitsch, kitsch peace sign dainty gold necklace, black friday deals 2013, affordable jewelry for young women, dainty fashion jewelry, 14k gold plated brass peace sign necklace, gold for peace sake necklace and earring set

*Jewelry in this post is c/o Kitsch. All opinions are my own.

4 comments

kristyn said...

hi there! you have a beautiful blog :) you would probably love my jewelry shop! i sell handmade minimalist jewelry. feel free to check it out :)

www.milkandcrown.etsy.com

Kimber said...

So cute!!! I love this!!

Eleanor said...

i've been really loving dainty jewelry lately too - brandy melville have some lovely rings! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

aki! said...

I've been really liking it too. Love my statement necklaces, but I think I also want something gold and small.

7% Solution​