Summer of Love

    |
kitsch hair ties, no crease hair ties, fishtail braid, cute typography, long blonde hairstyle ideas, forever 21 pink and gold polka dot dress, emi jay knock off hair ties, holiday gift ideas 2013, my kitsch silver sparkle hair ties, anthropologie hair ties

You know that place between graduating from school, and finding a job? Yeah, that's where I'm at right now, and to be honest, I'm loving it. I've had more time than ever to rekindle friendships, pick up new hobbies, and partake in plenty of self-care. But as we all know, all good things must come to an end. Considering how this will be my last summer before I become a Working Woman, I've decided to milk it for all it's worth, do something crazy...and, you know, appreciate things like these:

1. Fishtail braids
2. Cute dresses
3. Vintage jewelry (see inspired pieces here, here or here)
4. Finding reasons to celebrate

Thank you to my beautiful friends, K and K, for being such amazing models!

long blonde hairstyle ideas, fishtail braid, dainty gold vintage watch, emi jay knockoff hair ties, no crease hair ties

long blonde hairstyle ideas, fishtail braid, cute summer outfit ideas, pink dress with gold polka dots from forever 21, emi jay knock off hair ties, striped no crease hair ties, summer entertaining
hair ties c/o Kitsch

my kitsch hair ties, emi jay knock off hair ties, cat no crease hair ties, cheap hair ties, vintage jewelry styling, summer outfit ideas for women, dainty gold vintage watch

gold balloons, summer entertaining, summer love, summer backyard party ideas

7 comments

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle said...

What a fantastic hair style. I used to do this when I had pretty hair like yours.

Valérie said...

I'm in love with all these pictures! I really like fishtail braids but my hair is in a few layers so it's super hard to make it look as perfect as this picture!

Valérie ♥ scribblesofvalerie.com

Justine said...

You're amazing! And your friend has gorgeous hair!

aka Bailey said...

Fishtail braids are my favorite. I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding next week and plan on having my hair done in a fishtail for the occasion :)

Enjoy your final days as a "free" woman!

xox
Bailey
http://akabailey.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

aaah that plait is so cute! worthy of a disney princess! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Yomi said...

The hair braid is so awesome!


Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

Kendra Castillo said...

Ah fishtail braids! I have always wanted to know how to do them... so cute