You're My Achilles Heel

    |
stateofgrace
shirt: Nordstrom Rack (old) //pleather skirt: Forever 21 //nail polish: 'And a Cherry on Top' via Sephora by OPI

Later this month, I'll be going to see Taylor Swift with two of my best friends, B and E. For those of you that have been reading my blog for a while now, you already know that I am beyond excited. The three of us have been working hard on outfits and signs. Cheers, to having the time of our lives in a few weeks!

stateofgrace2

stateofgrace3

8 comments

Justine said...

Love the outfit. Is this what you'll be wearing to the concert?! Hope you have fun!

aka Bailey said...

What a T.Swifty outfit ;) You look just darling!! I'm a big fan of the red nail with this outfit. Have fun at the show!

xox
Bailey
http://akabailey.blogspot.com

Emma Superina said...

Really nice outfit! Following your blog via bloglovin, hope you'll check out mine :)

http://emmasuperina.blogspot.com/

Aino said...

Beautiful outfit!
The skirt is so adorable! xx

Path to my Wardrobe

La Petite Tasse said...

I love your nails and the t-shirt too :)

http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

aki! said...

You'll have to walk us through the experience of going to one of her concerts. I hear she's amazing in person.

7% Solution

floating thru fields said...

cute outfit perfect for the concert :)

Gwyneth Genevieve said...

This outfit is WAY too cute. love the stripes and your cute red nails! And I'm sure Tswift is going to be awesome :). I'd totally be counting down the days!