Bold Red Skirt

    |
gold statement necklace, going out outfit ideas, urban outfitters, leopard skirt, red
top: Lush via Nordstrom Rack //skirt: Urban Outfitters (old) //cross-body bag: Michael Kors //necklace: Nordstrom B.P. //rings: Brandy Melville and c/o Kitsch

This summer, I've done a lot of cleaning and organizing, particularly in my closet. I came across a number of old boxes of stuff dating back to high school, college, and even elementary school. Even though I was able to give a lot of things away, I was also able to find a few treasures to keep, such as this skirt that I got when I went shopping with R, almost two years ago for Black Friday.

gold statement necklace, going out outfit ideas, urban outfitters, leopard skirt, red

gold statement necklace, going out outfit ideas, urban outfitters, leopard skirt, red

gold statement necklace, going out outfit ideas, urban outfitters, leopard skirt, red, dainty gold rings, brandy melville jewelry, brandy candy

gold statement necklace, going out outfit ideas, urban outfitters, leopard skirt, red

4 comments

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle said...

You brave girl. I'm afraid to see what comes from my closet from elementary school. The skirt is lovely but I like your necklace better.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Alyssa May Edwards said...

I love finding hidden gems in my closet that I forgot about!!! I am obsessed with that skirt.

xoxo,
Alyssa

sincerelytrulyscrumptiousxoxo.com

Justine said...

It's a skirt with a lot of character. Definitely can be dressed up or down!

floating thru fields said...

that skirt is so cute looks great with the sweater and i love the little crossbody bag :)