Shades for Fall

    |
dd
sweatshirt: TNA via Aritzia //pleather skirt: Forever 21 //necklace: Forever 21 (gift from K) //rings: Brandy Melville and c/o Kitsch

This fall, I'm most excited to embrace the rocker chic trend. I love the idea of burgundy, army green, and black shades in combination with combat boots, studs, exposed zippers, flannel, and a whole lot of leather. This outfit, even though I wouldn't consider it to be totally rocker chic (more like the toned down version), is one that I can't wait to wear when it becomes colder outside.

dd2

dd3

dd4

dd5

6 comments

Aubree M said...

what lovely colors and textures to play with for fall :)

http://iloveyouvalentine.blogspot.com/

floating thru fields said...

I'm so excited for fall fashion too :)
I think you would look great in those colors :)

Justine said...

I am loving your fall wardrobe ideas!

Kayla said...

You're so trendy!!!! Super cute outfit.

Mugdha said...

Love the necklace!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Love this color!