Superman

    |
superman

Early last week, Taylor Swift released a new track called 'Sweeter than Fiction'. As I was listening to it yesterday, it reminded me of 'Superman', another song of Taylor's that I listened to A LOT in college, especially during fall quarter of my senior year, when I first met my, now, boyfriend, G. To those that are new to this blog, you can read about our story here.

Back to the song-- I seriously forgot how true it spoke to my actual experience. Something I've never told you guys: Even though G and I are the same age, G was actually one of the TAs for my class, while I was a student. Of course, romantic relationships between TAs and students were forbidden, so all I could do was dream (I'm not trying to sound creepy... I swear!), which is what this song is mostly about.

I say this a lot, but it's strange how fast time flies. Later this month, G and I will be celebrating our two and a half year anniversary. In just two and a half years, we went from being strangers in a classroom of 200, to talking about all the pets we're going to get when we live together in the future.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement, especially to those that have given me advice since the beginning!

More posts about G:
What I Wore on Our First Date Proper
The First Time I Posted About Him in 2010, Asking For Your Guys' Advice
Our First Time Meeting and Dating Advice

3 comments

Kayla said...

2 and a half years?!!!!!! Crazy. You two are the sweetest couple!!!!!!!!!!

aki! said...

I... remember those posts! You had posted about this about six months after my boyfriend and I had met and started dating.

We're celebrating three years in a month.

7% Solution

Casual Shirts Canada said...

Thanks for sharing with us..all of these are quality of pieces.