Best Friends Forever

    |
designing with photoshop elements, graphic design, photoshop examples, best friends forever, best friends quote, cute quote graphic, wisdom, cute quote, advice for women, self-esteem booster, female empowerment quote

From the moment I met R, I knew we were going to be best friends. She is wise beyond her years, and is always inspiring me to be the best version of myself. During college, she shared this quote with me. Not surprisingly, she came up with it, herself. Reading it always resets my perspective on what it means to have confidence. I hope it can do the same for you.

graphic by me. visit my portfolio [here].

2 comments

ravenlocks said...

You're best friend sounds like a smart gal. That's a beautiful quote!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

floating thru fields said...

she sounds like a great friend this is an awesome source of encouragement