My favorite nail art tool is the bobby pin, because with one in hand, anyone can come off as a pro. Even though it's painfully simple, if you're interested in learning how to use one, read on for a tutorial:
TOOLS: dark red, yellow, and white nail polish, a bobby pin, and a piece of scrap paper
1. Paint your nails with a base color and let dry. I used my favorite fall shade, dark red.
2. Dab small amounts of the yellow and white polish on to your scrap paper.
3. Dip the bobby pin into the yellow polish and dab small dots on to your nails. These will be the center of your daisies.
4. Wipe off your bobby pin and dip it into the white polish. Create five small dots around each yellow dot.
5. Wipe off your bobby pin once more, and dab a bit of yellow polish in the center of your flowers for a second yellow coat. This will create a more opaque center.
6. Optional: Apply a top coat. (**Use caution with this step, as some top coats are known to smear the polish they go over.)