Who Is Confetti Splendor?

    |
cute cards, confetti splendor, etsy, handmade greeting cards, birthday gift ideas, birthday, celebration cards

After months of preparation, I'm excited to finally announce the grand opening of Confetti Splendor, my paper goods Etsy shop! Since before I can remember, I've had a deep love for design, paper crafts, and being creative. With the encouragement of a few close friends, I made the decision to invest in an outlet that would allow me to give a little piece of what I love doing, to the world.

Currently in the shop, you'll find a selection greeting cards. Each one was painted/hand-drawn and designed by me. They come in a variety of styles, ranging from vintage, to modern, to girly, and everything in-between. I'm working on new inventory as we speak and there will also be a giveaway either this week, or next week, so keep your eyes peeled!

To all the readers out there: thank you so much for your support. My blog and passion for what I do wouldn't exist without the interest and involvement of all of you. I appreciate your companionship, whether you have been with me since 2010, or yesterday.

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

cute cards, confetti splendor, etsy, handmade greeting cards, birthday gift ideas, birthday, celebration cards, cute decor, decor ideas, office decor ideas

cute cards, confetti splendor, etsy, handmade greeting cards, birthday gift ideas, birthday, celebration cards, bunting, gold glitter crafts, gold glitter

cute cards, confetti splendor, etsy, handmade greeting cards, birthday gift ideas, birthday, celebration cards, gift ideas, greeting cards, cute greeting cards, etsy favorites

cute cards, confetti splendor, etsy, handmade greeting cards, birthday gift ideas, birthday, celebration cards, small pineapple

No comments