Fall Photoshoot

    |
chambray shirt, urban outfitters, cute outfit, fall outfit ideas, red nails, black jeggings, sephora by opi
chambray shirt: Urban outfitters //white t-shirt: Eddie Bauer //jeggings: TJ Maxx //nail polish: 'And a Cherry on Top' SEPHORA by OPI

To carry on with the tradition of having a photo shoot every season, my friends K1, K2, and I headed north of Seattle a few weeks ago, where fall had completely taken over. We ended up on a long road with a row of trees on each side. Most of the leaves had changed colors, and there were plenty on the ground for endless authentic shots. The air was crisp, but not too cold. The day couldn't have been more perfect.

In addition to the photo shoot, my friends and I had planned to have a Girls Weekend. We always joke about having "drunken nights at Rock 'n Sushi" (gold star to those that can tell me the movie that quote is from), even though none of us drink. We ended up actually going to sushi, and afterwards, rented Warm Bodies, which we figured out, wasn't our favorite movie. A part of me wishes there could be more weekends like this. But then I realized, if that were the case, I probably wouldn't be able to appreciate them as much as I do.

frye boots, nordstrom boots, TJ Maxx boots, black jeggings, skinny jeans
boots left: Frye //boots right: TJ Maxx

chambray shirt, urban outfitters, cute outfit, fall outfit ideas, red nails, black jeggings, riding boots, brown leather boots

bellingham, washington, fall 2013, pretty leaves, fall leaves
photo credit goes to K1 and K2.

3 comments

Eleanor said...

the photos are so lovely and autumnal! :) i've been a bit MIA lately, but I still read your blog all the time... keep it up!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

aki! said...

Going up to Seattle for those few days really made me want riding boots!

7% Solution

aka Bailey said...

This is the perfect chambray shirt - I've been trying to find one like this forever!! It's not as easy as you'd think!!

Bailey
aka Bailey