Feline Friday // 1

    |
feline friday, exotic shorthair cat, flat faced cat, cute cat, cat prince, wacom bamboo tablet examples, sleeping cat picture

Guys... I'm starting a new column about one of my favorite topics: cats! Today's post (week 1) will highlight a few of my favorite cat things. I don't necessarily own everything on this list, but I've definitely been eyeing a lot of them, especially those cat eye sunglasses. I wish they came in black!

The photo above is of my cat brother, Oliver. Isn't he sweet?

feline, gift ideas for cat lovers, cat lovers, cat gifts, cat things, cats, holiday gift ideas


1. Guys Can Be Cat Ladies Too via Amazon -- Got this book for G for his birthday. He loved it!
2. 'Little Cats Midi Ring' via Urban Outfitters
3. Seychelle's 'Tell Me More' Flat -- Check out my DIY post on how to make these here!
4. Fe NY 'Cat's Eye Sunglasses' via Nordstrom
5. 'Delicate Open Ring' via Urban Outfitters

2 comments

aki! said...

I am not a cat lady AT ALL! But I think that books going to be a really fun read.

7% Solution

floating thru fields said...

lol love the little crown sketch your cat is so adorable :)