Let's Get Technical // 1 --Free iPhone Wallpaper Download!

    |
iphone background, polka dot phone wallpaper, iphone wallpaper, tiny black polka dots, cute graphic, cute iphone wallpaper, photoshop made wallpapers, graphic design examples, dress your tech, wacom bamboo tablet uses, peach colored wallpaper, handwritten text, cursive font

I've always loved the look of handwritten text on photos, but never felt serious enough to invest in a tablet. At one point, the cheapskate in me even resulted to using a stylus on a trackpad, which, now, I realize was a really bad idea for two reasons: it looked terrible, and it took forever.

Interning at Blogshop was definitely the breaking point in my unwillingness to invest. For two days, I heard nothing but good things about writing tablets from Bri, Angela, and the women in the class.

I told G and his older sister, E, (who is an animation artist) about my dilemma. Out of pure luck, E ended up having an extra tablet, which she sold to me for less than half the price of the cheapest one I found. Turns out, she designed the packaging for one of the companies that sells them, and they gave her one as a thank-you gift. How cool is that?!

Since then, I've been obsessed with practicing... and out of my obsession, came a new column for this blog, 'Let's Get Technical'. From now on, I'll be making and posting computer and phone backgrounds every Monday!

Click here to download this week's wallpaper! The quote is from one of my favorite authors, Roald Dahl.

exotic shorthair cat, cute cat, urban outfitters dress, crotchet dress, graduation dress

1 comment

floating thru fields said...

how fun what a great idea! i have been wanting to get a tablet too, maybe I will splurge for my bday