Moto Jackets

    |
black imitation leather moto jacket from h and m, women's imitation leather biker jacket, cheap women's moto faux leather moto jacket, holiday gift ideas for women 2013, brandy melville crimson circle skirt, boy's mickey mouse volcano ash dyed crazy shirt, black friday deals at h&m 2013, gold statement necklaces from nordstrom b.p., women's faux leather biker jacket
moto jacket: H&M $18 SALE //t-shirt: Crazy Shirts //necklace: Nordstrom B.P. //skirt: Brandy Melville //tights: Target //Ring: Moorea Seal

I usually don't like to spend money on myself this time of year, but made an exception for this moto jacket. I've had my eye on it for months, and when I saw that had been marked down from its original price of $50, to $18, I didn't even think twice to snag it.

My plan is to style it with darker pieces, like the skirt you see here, and my favorite pair of black combat boots.

black moto jacket from h&m, cheap women's moto faux leather moto jacket, holiday gift ideas for women, brandy melville crimson circle skirt, boy's mickey mouse volcano ash dyed crazy shirt, black friday deals at h&m 2013

black moto jacket from h&m, cheap women's moto faux leather moto jacket, holiday gift ideas for women, brandy melville crimson circle skirt, boy's mickey mouse volcano ash dyed crazy shirt, black friday deals at h&m 2013, gold statement necklaces from nordstrom b.p.

black moto jacket from h&m, cheap women's moto faux leather moto jacket, holiday gift ideas for women, brandy melville crimson circle skirt, boy's mickey mouse volcano ash dyed crazy shirt, black friday deals at h&m 2013

3 comments

Justine said...

Ah. I love this on you.

floating thru fields said...

cute :) love the stitching detail at the shoulder.....it's definitely a steal for under $20

aka Bailey said...

Nice score!! I'm still searching for my perfect moto jacket... It's a difficult search!!

Bailey
aka Bailey