To Be An Intern (for Blogshop!)

    |
blogshop, blogshop seattle, blogshop intern experience, photoshop class, graphic design internship, bri emery, angela kohler, graphic design work, aran goyoaga studio

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I had the opportunity to be an intern for Blogshop, a 2-day intensive Photoshop workshop for bloggers and business owners put on by the very talented photographer, Angela Kohler, and my design idol, Bri Emery. I was ecstatic to meet both women, and even though I did a really good job at hiding it, I was beyond starstruck. Bri especially, has inspired me to the moon and back, and has been a huge influence in my desire to become a graphic designer.

In the two days, even though I didn't learn a lot of new information about Photoshop, I learned quite a bit about event planning, turning your blog into a brand, and why you shouldn't feel shame in being obsessed with Instagram (haha). I also met a lot of talented people, and made two new friends. Shout out to my fellow interns Leah and Moorea!

It's almost unreal how insanely successful Blogshop has become. Having only celebrated its 2nd birthday, it has already gone international with over 90 classes under its belt. I am so thankful to have been a part of the Seattle experience.

blogshop, blogshop seattle, jen elliot, flowers, pretty bouquet, bright bouquet, fall flowers, seattle, pike place market flowers
lovely flowers arranged by Jen Elliot

photobooth backdrop, blogshop, blogshop intern experience, blogshop seattle

aran goyoaga studio, instagram pictures, instagram pictures printed, instagram picture wall display, cute studio, seattle art studio, food stylist studio, blogshop, blogshop seattle
Aron Goyoaga wins the award for having the prettiest studio

blogshop, blogshop seattle, blogshop intern experience, small gunns, bkr bottle, orange bkr bottle, holiday gift ideas 2013, blogger, photoshop, tea towel, herbivore botanicals, laura hooper calligraphy, collection of cute things
goodies by BKR (bottle) //small gunns (candle) //moorea seal (ring) //herbivore botanicals (pink clay) //swim club (bath salts) //lhc calligraphy (greeting cards) //little korboose (tea towel)
all photos by SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

No comments