I'm back again, bringing you all the best cat finds of the week! Today's post will be focusing on gifts, and things you can wear to a holiday party. Everything is, of course, cat-themed. And yes, I just had to share another picture of my cat brother, Oliver (see above).
1. I feel like this dress ($24.95) has been floating around the blogosphere for several months now. That's actually not too surprising, though, considering how cute and cheap it is. Both my friend K, and I own this dress. We love it... but a word of caution: since this dress is mass-produced, dresses that are marked the same size aren't actually the same size. So, don't be let down if a certain size is too big or small. Just grab another one!
2. This phone case is originally by Rifle Paper Co. ($34-$36), but I found the best deal for it on Mod Cloth ($31).
3. These lipsticks... need I say more? The individual ones are currently sold out at Urban Outfitters, but you can get one in a set here ($65).
4. I love gold dainty rings... but if you throw cats into the mix, even better! These rings ($10-$12... I think?) are currently sold out online, but you can get them in-store at most Nordstroms. Be sure to check with your location!
5. Your classic cat and mouse t-shirt ($34.99). How cute is this? I love how it's simple, and not too flashy.
6. And last but not least... the cat duffle bag ($39.99) that I'm asking for, for Christmas. G won't get it for me, because he says that it's meant for someone 3x my age. Whatever. I might just have to get it for myself!