Feline Friday // 2

    |
black and white exotic shorthair cat, feline friday, gift ideas for cat lovers, urban outfitters, mod cloth, h&m cat dress, dainty gold cat ring, joe and paul cat lipstick, cat duffle bag

I'm back again, bringing you all the best cat finds of the week! Today's post will be focusing on gifts, and things you can wear to a holiday party. Everything is, of course, cat-themed. And yes, I just had to share another picture of my cat brother, Oliver (see above).


feline friday, gift ideas for cat lovers, urban outfitters, mod cloth, h&m cat dress, dainty gold cat ring, joe and paul cat lipstick, cat duffle bag

1. I feel like this dress ($24.95) has been floating around the blogosphere for several months now. That's actually not too surprising, though, considering how cute and cheap it is. Both my friend K, and I own this dress. We love it... but a word of caution: since this dress is mass-produced, dresses that are marked the same size aren't actually the same size. So, don't be let down if a certain size is too big or small. Just grab another one!

2. This phone case is originally by Rifle Paper Co. ($34-$36), but I found the best deal for it on Mod Cloth ($31).

3. These lipsticks... need I say more? The individual ones are currently sold out at Urban Outfitters, but you can get one in a set here ($65).

4. I love gold dainty rings... but if you throw cats into the mix, even better! These rings ($10-$12... I think?) are currently sold out online, but you can get them in-store at most Nordstroms. Be sure to check with your location!

5. Your classic cat and mouse t-shirt ($34.99). How cute is this? I love how it's simple, and not too flashy.

6. And last but not least... the cat duffle bag ($39.99) that I'm asking for, for Christmas. G won't get it for me, because he says that it's meant for someone 3x my age. Whatever. I might just have to get it for myself!

No comments