Feline Friday // 3: DIY Gifts for Cats

    |
diy gifts for cats, diy cat toys, cat nip, feline friend, feline friday, cat toy wand, holiday gift guide for cat lovers

I've mentioned this before, but as great as store-bought items are, handmade items will always have the upper hand when it comes to being sentimental. I suppose it wouldn't matter as much with gifts for pets (because how would they tell the difference, anyway?), but it's always fun to have the option of customizing. After all, who doesn't like picking out their own fabric, or paint color?

Below, are 4 unique, customizable DIY gifts your feline friend will be sure to love.

1. Cat Scratch Door Hanger-- how cute are those hot pink accents?
2. Pet Bowl Stand
3. Catnip Mouse
4. Catnip Toy Wand

Any other crazy cat people out there give their pets gifts during the holidays, or am I the only one?

diy gifts for cats, diy cat toys, cat nip, feline friend, feline friday, cat toy wand, holiday gift guide for cat lovers

2 comments

atablespoonofliz.com said...

Aaahhh so cute! I'm definitly a self proclaimed cat person, and I love all these ideas! and so will my kitty

floating thru fields said...

these are great ideas! I love your doodle with the cat :)