Feline Friday // 5

    |
feline friday, exotic shorthair cat, funny cat videos, hot guys and cats

I hope you all had a great Christmas/holiday season! Today's Feline Friday brings to you my top 5 must-see cat articles and websites. They range from being diptychs of hot guys and cats, to describing the act of giving a cat a belly scratch as being similar to "frolicking in the back hair of an angel." You know you want to check these out.

1. 25 Hot Guys and Cats Striking Similar Poses... do I even need to explain this one?

2. What happens when you release a few dozen cats in an Ikea? Find out here!

3. If I Fit, I Sits... as rulers of your home (and the world, I guess), cats will sit -anywhere- they please.

4. How to Pet a Kitty by The Oatmeal. G and I quote this comic all the time. It's definitely a classic.

5. One of my friends, who actually doesn't like cats at all, originally showed me this video. It's of a huge cat (and I mean huge!) trying to squeeze its way through a doggie door. Hilarious, cute, and kind of sad... all at the same time.

No comments