DIY Instagram Photo Display (for $4 or less!)

    |
diy instagram photo display, easy diy project, pinterest party, how to print instagram photos with iphoto, instagram photo banner

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Floral wire or string/butcher's twine
- Depending on whether you use wire or string, you'll need pliers or scissors
- Two thumbtacks
- Instagram photos. View my tutorial here to learn how to print them with iPhoto!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Place two thumbtacks 3-4 feet apart.
2. Measure out 3-4 feet of wire or string, leaving about 2-3 inches of slack.
3. Wrap/tie each end of string around a thumbtack.
4. Hang your photos! Since this was going to be in my office, I found it appropriate to use paper clips. Another option is to use clothespins. I've seen mini ones at both The Dollar Tree and Michael's.

diy instagram photo display, easy diy project, pinterest party, how to print instagram photos with iphoto, instagram photo banner

diy instagram photo display, easy diy project, pinterest party, how to print instagram photos with iphoto, instagram photo banner

diy instagram photo display, easy diy project, pinterest party, how to print instagram photos with iphoto, instagram photo banner

Post any questions below. I'll help in any way I can!

1 comment

Eleanor said...

oooh i love this idea! so cute! your DIYs are my favourite!! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/