What you'll need: 4"x6" photo paper, iPhoto.
Part 1: GET YOUR PHOTOS!
1. Go to your Instagram Webstagram webpage (this is different from your actual Instagram webpage) by searching "[insert your Instagram username here] Instagram". It should be the 2nd or 3rd option in the results. Make sure the link begins with WEB.STAGRAM.COM...
2. You'll notice you can't right click to save the images. When the images are viewed in a list, you'll also notice that in the corner of each photo, it says [T | M | L] aka "tiny", "medium" and "large". Click on the L, to get the largest version of your photo. This will open the photo in a format you can save.
3. Right click, and SAVE to your desktop and drag it into iPhoto, or SAVE directly into iPhoto.
Part 2: PRINT THEM!
1. Open iPhoto.
2. Double click on the icon of the image you want to print.
3. Go to FILE, PRINT, and click on CONTACT SHEET
4. Change the paper size and type to 4"x6" photo paper, then click CUSTOMIZE. Refer to the image below if you're confused.
5. Once in the CUSTOMIZE window, go to SETTINGS. Uncheck TITLE to get rid of the caption.
6. Next, look for the scale below the photo labeled COLUMNS. Drag the ticker all the way to the left, until it says "1", on the right side. Refer to the image below if you're confused.
7. Hit PRINT, and then PRINT again.
8. Once the photos are printed, you can trim the white edges around your photo to your liking (I used a paper cutter to get extra straight lines), and voila! You've got your printed Instagram photos!
Have questions? Leave them in the comments, and I'll help in any way I can.
Stay tuned for a tutorial on how to make an Instagram photo display. Coming next week!