Let's Get Technical // 6

    |
free iphone wallpaper, interning at blogshop, blogshop seattle, jenn elliott, floral iphone wallpaper, flowers, minimalist graphic design, century gothic font, bri emery, angela kohler, design love fest, designlovefest

This week's free wallpaper was inspired by Blogshop. As some of you know, I was given the opportunity to intern for Bri and Angela's Seattle class a few months back. Even though I didn't learn a a ton of new things about Photoshop, I will be forever inspired by the things I saw (e.g., the beautiful decor), and all the people I met.

And even though you can't see them too well, the flowers that make up the word "AMAZING" were arranged by Jenn Elliott, a Seattle-based prop stylist.

To download the wallpaper, click here, or simply right click and save the image above.
To read about my Blogshop intern experience, click here.

free iphone wallpaper, interning at blogshop, blogshop seattle, jenn elliott, floral iphone wallpaper, flowers, minimalist graphic design, century gothic font, bri emery, angela kohler, design love fest, designlovefest

2 comments

aka Bailey said...

I'm pretty sure you're the only reason I know what Design Love Fest is, and I'm OBSESSED with them. The colors and design on their site (and in all of their Blogshops) are SOOOOO inspiring!!! I love this wallpaper design!

Bailey
aka Bailey

aki! said...

Hey! Just stopped by to say that I've been loving this series. You have such a great eye for aesthetics. I have a few downloaded to rotate through. Also, I tagged you for a Liebster Award: here