Braided Up-Do

    |
braids and buns, braided updo, the beauty department, oh debby darling, debby ryan, kristin ess, wedding hair ideas

When I was a kid, one of the many things I wanted to be when I grew up was a hairstylist. I'd do all the neighbor girls' hair, take pictures of each masterpiece, and put all the photos in an album (which I still have! :)). I sometimes think about where I'd be if I decided to pursue hair, but don't regret the path I did choose to take, because I know that I can always do hair for fun... like I did in these pictures. Thanks for being such an awesome model, E!

This hairstyle was inspired by this tutorial.

braids and buns, braided updo, the beauty department, oh debby darling, debby ryan, kristin ess, wedding hair ideas

braids and buns, braided updo, the beauty department, oh debby darling, debby ryan, kristin ess, wedding hair ideas, jenn elliot blake, anemones, fuschia bouquet, pink wedding bouquet ideas, a blog named scout
beautiful bouquet arranged by Jenn Elliot Blake

3 comments

floating thru fields said...

i like both of those hair styles very much, i should do more with my hair more often thanks for the inspiration

Mugdha G said...

These look great! I wish I had your styling skillz, girl!

aka Bailey said...

Beautiful!! I love the braid - what style is that?