Wishlist: Home Decor

    |
diane von furstenberg gold flatware, kate spade salt shakers, bronze geometric cage lamp, wire pineapple, best of etsy, ceramic hanging planters, modern home decor, minimalist home decor
Ever since I started working at my current job, I've been obsessed with decorating, and searching for bargain items to put in my office. The downside to the second half of that (bargain hunting), is that it takes a lot of work. I decided to go crazy last night, and make a list of things I would buy, if funds were unlimited (a girl can dream, right?). Here are six of those things:
1. Ceramic Bowl (similar concept here) $48
2. Gold and Black Utensils via Diane von Furstenberg (similar, without black handles here) $80
3. Wire Pineapple $60
4. Geometric Cage Lamp via Etsy $88
5. Salt and Pepper Shakers via Nordstrom $23
6. Hanging Ceramic Planters via Etsy $120

4 comments

Mugdha G said...

I love the bowl! Gold white and black are such good colors for kitchen stuff!

aka Bailey said...

I love ALL of your picks - dream office!

Bailey
aka Bailey

jaime @ laviejaime said...

love the pineapple- so cool!

Justine said...

That pineapple is cute! Keep hunting - I know you'll find something just right for your office!