Ice Cream

    |
ice cream parlors in seattle washington, molly moon's ice cream, target gelato, coldstone, lemon meringue gelato, nevis font

I've been pretty obsessed with going on dessert dates with G and my friends lately. One of my marketing teachers from high school, who also ran the student store, always said, "One of the best ways you can bond with someone is over food"... and I'd totally agree!

Two spots I recommend for ice cream are Molly Moon's in Seattle, and Sirena Gelato in Kirkland. For those who can't travel to Seattle anytime soon, the gelato at Target is also amazing.

ice cream parlors in seattle washington, molly moon's ice cream, target gelato, coldstone, lemon meringue gelato, nevis font

ice cream parlors in seattle washington, molly moon's ice cream, target gelato, coldstone, lemon meringue gelato, nevis font

ice cream parlors in seattle washington, molly moon's ice cream, target gelato, coldstone, lemon meringue gelato, nevis font

ice cream parlors in seattle washington, molly moon's ice cream, target gelato, coldstone, lemon meringue gelato, nevis font

ice cream parlors in seattle washington, molly moon's ice cream, target gelato, coldstone, lemon meringue gelato, nevis font

3 comments

aka Bailey said...

Mmmmm a girl after my own heart. Ice cream is my happy place!!!

floating thru fields said...

I agree food is a great thing to bond over :)
I have been thinking of getting a yonanas fruit ice cream machine.

Justine said...

Of course Target carries delicious gelato! MmmmMm