Happy Birthday, Oliver!

    |
oliver the exotic shorthair, exotic shorthair cat, black and white cat

Today is Oliver's 2nd birthday! I'm not sure what he spent the day doing, but when I left for work this morning, he was sitting contently under our dining room table. When I got home, we played with a catnip ball, and then I took him outside for a little backyard adventure. What a day!

For those interested... I have some exciting news! A few days ago, we found out Oliver was one of four winners in a pet photography contest, hosted by Cats of Instagram and Purina! The prize includes a feature on the Cats of Instagram account (see it here) and a small feature in a pop-up art gallery in San Francisco! I'm still pretty shocked we won, as there were over 3,000 other amazing entries. Thanks for all your support! I'll be sure to report any information about the art gallery once I find out.

**The photos you see here were from Monday's backyard outing.

oliver the exotic shorthair, exotic shorthair cat, black and white cat

oliver the exotic shorthair, exotic shorthair cat, black and white cat

5 comments

ravenlocks said...

Awww....happy birthday to your kitty! He's so cute :)

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Mugdha G said...

Aww, what a cute little pumpkin. Happy birthday Oliver!

Brianne Tomlin said...

How exciting for Oliver to become "famous"! I think he's totally deserving, I've loved all your instas

floating thru fields said...

Your cat is adorable!! Congrats on the photo contest :)

aka Bailey said...

Well well well - what a special kitty you have!