Anthropologie 'Strata' Dress Dupe

    |
bar iii striped dress, anthropologie strata dress, black and white striped a-line dress

A few weeks ago, I spotted Anthropologie's 'Strata' dress on Instagram. It was everything I wanted-- black and white, short, and most importantly... it had stripes on it. There was, however, one small problem. It was $198. Lucky for me, during Memorial Day weekend, I came across this dress by Bar III at Macy's. It was originally $79, and I got for $60 with a coupon. Later that day, I decided to find it online, to see if I could get it for cheaper. Macy's had it listed on their website for a little over $40... nearly 50% off! I took it in, got the discount, and never looked back.

The dress is currently $64.99, but if you're a Macy's cardholder, there are always coupons. Always! Especially here.

Good luck, and may all of your striped-dress dreams be fulfilled. :)

bar iii striped dress, anthropologie strata dress, black and white striped a-line dress

3 comments

floating thru fields said...

cute! love the stripes :)
how awesome you found an anthro alternative and on sale too :)

love :)

Angela said...

This is such a smart way to save some cash! I broke up with Macy's some time ago because I finally paid my card off, but this dress is seriously perfect.

Justine said...

Ah! This is an adorable dress. So glad you were able to get it for a cheaper price. If items you see in stores are cheaper online, they'll price match!