Pizza Nails

    |
pizza nails tutorial

I'm not going to lie. I painted these pizza nails last night on a whim, and totally neglected to take photos. One, because I didn't think of it until it was too late, and two, the lighting wasn't ideal. I did, however, find this fantastic tutorial for you all. The only things I would do differently:

- Use tape to get your perfect triangle, instead of free-handing it. If you do this, you can skip the outlining step with the white polish. To prevent raised edges, take the tape off while the nail polish is wet.

-For a more realistic cheese look, take a sponge, and dab a light layer of light orange polish over your yellow polish. After dipping your sponge in nail polish, be sure to blot it on a piece of scratch paper before applying it to your nail.

Good luck!

5 comments

Elsa said...

Pizza nails? That is a weird but very fun idea!

Beckie@Cubicle57 said...

This is important work. V crucial sponge step for life-like cheese appearance.

floating thru fields said...

this is adorable :)
you could do other summer motifs too!

Mugdha G said...

Now these are my kinda nails! Great tips! I will definitely be trying this out.

aka Bailey said...

Omg I love it! Such a cute idea :)

Bailey
aka Bailey