Let the Feastivities Begin

    |
fancy feast feastivities, meowy christmas, how to style a cat dress, h&m cat dress, teased topknot, oliver the exotic shorthair, celebrating the holidays with your cat, moorea seal sunglasses

I've been a cat person for as long as I can remember. I was raised around them, and have owned two, myself. There is just something about their elegance, independence, and gentle nature that really appeal to me. Some of you may be familiar with my cat, Oliver. He's an Exotic Shorthair, and also... the light and love of my life. Next month, we'll be celebrating our 3rd Christmas together!

fancy feast feastivities, meowy christmas, how to style a cat dress, h&m cat dress, teased topknot, oliver the exotic shorthair, celebrating the holidays with your cat

This year, Fancy Feast will be bringing back their annual holiday campaign, Feastivities. When they asked me if I wanted to support it, I didn't hesitate. The campaign celebrates modern cat owners, and the way cats inspire us every day in art, self-care, fashion (like in this post), and more.

Whether you'll be celebrating the holidays this year with your cat, or from a distance, be sure to check out Fancy Feast's carefully curated collection of gifts, made just for cat lovers, here.

fancy feast feastivities, meowy christmas, how to style a cat dress, h&m cat dress, teased topknot, oliver the exotic shorthair, celebrating the holidays with your cat

fancy feast feastivities, meowy christmas, how to style a cat dress, h&m cat dress, teased topknot, oliver the exotic shorthair, celebrating the holidays with your cat

fancy feast feastivities, meowy christmas, how to style a cat dress, h&m cat dress, teased topknot, oliver the exotic shorthair, celebrating the holidays with your cat
sweater: H&M //skirt (actually a dress): H&M //necklace: F21 //booties: Tildon via Nordstrom //nail polish: 'Rekha' by Zoya // sunglasses: Moorea Seal //rings: Fresh Tangerine, Salty Kisses Hawaii, and gifted

fancy feast feastivities, meowy christmas, how to style a cat dress, h&m cat dress, teased topknot, oliver the exotic shorthair, celebrating the holidays with your cat

To learn more about the campaign, or to simply keep up with cat-related news, be sure to check out Fancy Feast's links: Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

This post is brought to you by Fancy Feast. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that help me create original content for you!

3 comments

Susy Valencia said...

I'm not a cat person or will ever be -- allergies prevent me from being near them for long periods of times -- but I love cats. I love to see others with their cats and that's another reason I like your blog.

Regan said...

Lovely photos! I love cats too

aki! said...

I'm not even a little bit of a cat person, but your kit kat has a special place in my heart. ...Oliver's wormed himself there, I'm sure.

7% Solution