DIY Essential Oils Packaging

    |
diy essential oils, diy cosmetics packaging, diy christmas gift 2014

This week, one of my lovely co-workers, Sondra, and I tag-teamed on a DIY gift for one of our other co-workers, who will be retiring at the end of this month. Sondra created these two amazing essential oils at home (I'll have to get the recipe from her later), while I put together the packaging.

The labels were inspired by this post from Bri of Designlovefest. The rest, was, well... inspired by the holidays, of course! The tinsel tree branch and gold glitter ornament were both from Hobby Lobby, while the cello bag was from Michael's, and the calligraphy was done with a Zebra G nib + Sumi Ink, on mixed media paper.

diy essential oils, diy cosmetics packaging, diy christmas gift 2014

1 comment

Dawn - Not Just A Mommy said...

Aww...I thought this was for me, with my name on it! Super cute!