Seattle Bloggers Unite Presents: A Calligraphy Class

    |
seattle calligrapher, seattle calligraphy class, seattle bloggers unite, seattle blogger meetup january 2015

I'm excited to announce two things:

1. The launch of my freelance business, The Fancy Cat Studio! It's been in the making for a while now... I just now finally got the guts to make it official.

2. My first calligraphy class happening in January 2015! The class will include basic lowercase calligraphy instruction, time for practicing and asking questions, and of course, snacks and mingling!  If you'll be in the Seattle area, come on by. I'd love to meet you!

Special thanks to Lyndsey, of Seattle Bloggers Unite, for putting this event together, Luna Bar for providing snacks, and Revel Creative for providing the space. 

Click here to reserve your spot!
Thanks for all your support. I wouldn't be where I am without it!

2 comments

Carmen Varner said...

Calligraphy classes. How cool. 2015 has some big things in store for you. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Leah said...

What!?!? Congrats, you are so amazing!! Don't forget me when you're famous :)